Welcome! We're delighted that you've chosen Kaiser Permanente as your partner in health. We look forward to a long and healthful relationship with you. Here you'll find information that's useful to new members. In addition, you can find links to many of our services by going online at kp.org/newmember.
Central Valley locations
Get your Medical Record Number
Choose your doctor
How to use KP.org
How do I make an appointment?
What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
How do I transfer prescriptions?
Do I need to transfer my medical records?
Advanced Directives & DNR forms
We speak your language
Contacting member services
Choose the Kaiser Permanente facility that is most convenient for you. If you need information about facilities in a different service area, please go online at kp.org/newmember or call Member Services.
- Manteca Medical Center
1777 W. Yosemite Ave., Manteca, CA 95337
- Manteca Medical Offices
1721 W. Yosemite Ave., Manteca, CA 95337
- Modesto Medical Center
4601 Dale Rd., Modesto, CA 95356
- Modesto Medical Offices
4601 Dale Rd., Modesto, CA 95356
- Dale Rd. Medical Offices (Modesto)
3800 Dale Rd., Modesto, CA 95356
- Bangs Ave. Medical Offices (Modesto)
4125 Bangs Ave., Modesto, CA 95356
- Stockton Medical Offices
7373 West Ln., Stockton, CA 95203
- Tracy Medical Offices
2185 W. Grant Line Rd., Tracy, CA 95337
- Dameron Hospital (Stockton) - Plan Hospital
525 W. Acacia St., Stockton, CA 95203
Printed on your Kaiser Permanente ID card will be your Medical Record Number. This card will be mailed to you.
However, if your health coverage is effective and you need care before your card arrives by mail, you can request your Medical Record Number.
Call Member Services, seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 1-800-464-4000; TTY for the hearing and speech impaired, 1-800-777-1370.
We believe in personalized care and recommend that you select a personal physician from one of our primary care departments at the medical facility that you'll use most often. To choose your doctor, simply go online at:
If you prefer, call our Personal Physician Selection Service toll free at 1-888-4-MY-KPMD (1-888-469-5763) Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- For men, please select a physician from our Adult Medicine Department.
- For women, please select a personal physician from both our Adult Medicine and Women's Health (Obstetrics/Gynecology) Departments.
- If you have children, please select a physician for your children from our Pediatrics Department.
- If you need to see a specialist, your personal physician can refer you. Please note that no referral is needed for appointments in Optometry, Psychiatry, or Chemical Dependency.
- Advance Directives - Instructions
- Advance Directives - Generic Form
- PreHospital DNR Form
- MedicAlert Bracelet- DNR Emblem
Interpreter and ADA-specific services are available in your preferred language at all times and at no cost to you. When you call us or come in for an appointment, we'll make every effort to talk to you in the language you want to use.
Most of our facilities have bilingual staff who are specially trained to interpret and explain medical terms and procedures. Many of our physicians also speak more than one language. If one of our qualified staff does not speak your language, we can arrange for an in-person interpreter, or provide interpreter services in more than 140 languages by telephone.
We can also provide you, your family and friends any special assistance to access our facilities and services, including appropriate accommodations or alternative reading format of member information. Just let us know how we can help.
For more information about our interpreter services, call Member Services.
For more information about Kaiser Permanente services and your benefits, call Member Services:
- 1-800-777-1370 (TTY for the hearing/speech impaired)
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday
- 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
A representative will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Last updated on 8/9/2013.