Applying for an Event Sponsorship
Thank you for your interest in the 2014 Kaiser Permanente East Bay Area Sponsorship Program. Each year through our programs, we support local organizations that are working to improve the health of the communities we serve.
Sponsorships will be accepted on an on-going basis through October 15th, 2014 via the online application tool.
The Kaiser Permanente East Bay Public Affairs department will consider sponsorship requests for local community activities and civic events, under the Community Relations or Community Benefit programs.
Types of requests that will be accepted for consideration include but are not limited to:
- Special events e.g. health fairs, dinners, lunches, cultural events or fundraisers
- Conferences and forums
- Health education forums
- Health campaigns, programs and initiatives
Community Benefit sponsorship requests must be in alignment with one of the identified Community Benefit priority areas which include:
- Prevention of Obesity and Overweight
- Childhood Asthma
- Prevention of Community Violence
- Access to health insurance coverage and health care services
Requests should be submitted a minimum of 45 days prior to the event or start of the project. Requests will be funded only for events or programs within the current year.
* If, in addition to monetary support, in-kind support is requested (e.g. tabling/staffing support, health education materials, promotional items or speakers) please include in the application.