Welcome to Kaiser Permanente Gilroy
Welcome to our Gilroy Kaiser Permanente website. We sincerely hope that this website will give you the trusted information that you need not only for obtaining health care, but also will help you in your efforts to stay healthy, to prevent illness, and to Thrive.
Our Gilroy Kaiser Permanente office opened in 1986 and originally occupied one small corner of a commercial warehouse. The office has now grown into a beautiful building with plentiful parking. We presently provide care for approximately 35,000 members who come to us from 5 different counties.
Services and Hours of Operation
Find services provided at Gilroy Medical Offices.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Latest News and Events
- The 2014 Kaiser Permanente South Bay Grants process is now open! Grant applications will be accepted through Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 5:00 pm (PST).
- Laboratory changes coming to San Jose and Gilroy.
- Give it your BEST SHOT! Protect yourself & your family from the flu today.
- Find out more about health care reform and how it might affect you.
- Download the new KP Preventive Care App!
- Member Photo: Get your photo taken for your secure electronic medical record!
To view more detailed information, go to our News & Events section.
Flu Shot Clinics
Kaiser Permanente is pleased to offer the 2012-2013 seasonal vaccine to all members 6 months of age and older. Yearly flu vaccination is the best way to protect yourself and people around you.
Kaiser Permanente and the Centers for Disease Control recommend a yearly flu vaccination for all children 6 months to 18 years old and every adult.
There is no charge for flu vaccinations and they are available for all Kaiser Permanente members. Please bring your member ID card, photo ID and wear a short-sleeved shirt for faster service.
For Adult and Pediatric Flu shots:
Flu Clinic hours and locations
Gilroy Injection Clinic
Monday through Friday, November 19, 2012 through March 31, 2013
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Please call our flu shot hotline at 1-800-573-5811 (1-800-KP-FLU-11) for the latest up-to-date information.
Flu shots are also available at Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Last updated on 4/21/2014.