Welcome to Kaiser Permanente Gilroy
Welcome to our Gilroy Kaiser Permanente website. We sincerely hope that this website will give you the trusted information that you need not only for obtaining health care, but also will help you in your efforts to stay healthy, to prevent illness, and to Thrive.
Our Gilroy Kaiser Permanente office opened in 1986 and originally occupied one small corner of a commercial warehouse. The office has now grown into a beautiful building with plentiful parking. We presently provide care for approximately 35,000 members who come to us from 5 different counties.
Services and Hours of Operation
Find services provided at Gilroy Medical Offices.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Latest News and Events
For additional news and resources, please read the following links:
- Sign-up for the Bone Marrow Donor Drive
- For information about Ebola, please visit kp.org or kp.org/mydoctor/ebola.
- Protect yourself and your family from the flu today. Flu vaccinations begin on Saturday, September 27.
- Starting October 4, the Family Health Center Laboratory will be open on Saturday.
- Find out more about health care reform and how it might affect you.
- Download the new KP Preventive Care App!
- Member Photo: Get your photo taken for your secure electronic medical record!
To view more detailed information, go to our News & Events section.
Flu Shot Clinics
Yearly flu vaccination is the best way to protect yourself and people around you. Kaiser Permanente and the Centers for Disease Control recommend a yearly flu vaccination for all children 6 months to 18 years old and every adult. There is no charge for flu vaccinations and they are available for all Kaiser Permanente members. Please bring your member ID card, photo ID and wear a short-sleeved shirt for faster service.
For more information regarding flu vaccinations, please call 1-800-KP-FLU-11 (1-800-573-5811). To view additional information, please visit the KP Cold and Flu website or the Center for Disease Control's Seasonal Flu website.
For Adult and Pediatric Flu shots:
Gilroy Injection Clinic
Monday through Friday 9:15 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Closed weekends and Holidays
Flu shots are also available at Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Last updated on 11/26/2014.