Bones, Muscles & Joint Problems
Everyone has had minor bone, muscle, or joint injuries at one time or another. Most of the time our body movements do not cause problems, but it's not surprising that symptoms develop from everyday wear and tear, overuse, or injury. Bone, muscle, or joint injuries most commonly occur during sports or recreational activities, work-related tasks, or doing projects around the home.
Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to helping you and your family with information about bones, muscles & joint concerns. Below are some resources that we think you will find helpful. You can pick-up additional pamphlets, brochures, videos or tip-sheets in any of our Health Education Centers.
BONES, MUSCLES & JOINT RESOURCES:
- Ankle Sprains
- Arthritis: What is Arthritis?
- Bone Tumors
- Bunions, Hammertoes, & Ingrown Toenails
- Back in Action: Taking Control of Your Back Problem
- Elbow Pain due to Lateral Epicondylitis
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Exercises to Help Your Back
- General Instructions for Patients with Acute Low Back Pain
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Cramps and Leg Pain
- Neck and Arm Pain due to Cervical Nerve Irritation
- Neck Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Total Hip Replacement
- What is Osteoporosis?
- Wrist Tendonitis
- About Good Posture