Oncology and Hematology
270 International Circle
San Jose, CA 95119
Phone hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Closed for lunch 12:30-1:30
Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:30pm
Closed for lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Welcome to the Department of Oncology and Hematology
The Oncology and Hematology Service is a subspecialty of the Department of Adult and Family Medicine. We provide specialty care for patients with carcinoma and blood disorders. Oncologists are doctors who specialize in the treatment of cancers. Hematologists are doctors and scientists who are specialists in blood diseases including: anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma, lymphoma, and other blood disorders.
Your primary care physician refers you to an oncologist or hematologist when you have an oncology or hematology problem. The oncology/hematology department is dedicated to providing quality medical care and service to adults, 18 years and older.
Our mission is:
- Personalized care in a safe manner
- Timely, courteous and professional service
- Guidance to our patients in using health care services
- Education and support to help patients achieve a healthy lifestyle
- Quality care in a cost effective manner
- Recognizing and respecting cultural diversity within our patient population
Last updated on 10/30/2013.