Welcome to Kaiser Permanente San Jose
The Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is home to more than 200,000 members. With qualified bilingual caregivers onsite and specialized services—such as a sleep-disorder clinic, weight-loss management, chemical-dependency treatment, chronic pain management and much more—our members get the personalized attention they need.
Our total approach to health addresses the whole you. You get the high-quality care you expect and the resources you need to help you live life to its fullest.
Welcome again to our website. Feel free to look around and explore all that Kaiser Permanente San Jose has to offer. Our physicians and staff are committed to improving the total health and well being of our members, and we look forward to providing you with the kind of quality and service you deserve.
Latest News and Events
- For information about Ebola, please visit kp.org or kp.org/mydoctor/ebola.
- Protect yourself and your family from the flu today. Flu vaccinations begin on Saturday, September 27.
- Starting October 4, the Family Health Center Laboratory will be open on Saturday.
- Acupuncture Department moves from the Medical Office Building to Via Del Oro location.
- Find out more about health care reform and how it might affect you.
- Download the new KP Preventive Care App!
- Member Photo: Get your photo taken for your secure electronic medical record!
To view more detailed information, go to our News & Events section.
Last updated on 10/20/2014.