Top Story: June is Men's Health Month
Whether you're in eligible bachelor, a busy dad, or a proud grandfather, you play an important role in the lives of those around you. So take care to stay on top of your game.
- Look at your lifestyle - be mindful of your eating and exercise habits, and check in with your doctor to see if you need any preventative screenings.
- Stay in training - help lower your risk of colon cancer by 40 to 50% with 30 minutes of moderate exercise, 5 times a week.
- Crunch more often - cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts can help protect against many diseases including cancer.
Learn more at kp.org.
More Top Stories:
- Why wait? Try our Mail Order Pharmacy by calling 1-888-218-6245 or online at kp.org/refill.
- Your one-stop shop for new members.
- Email questions to your doctor today.
- Want to learn more about the KP Preventive Care App?