Managing your medications is easy.
When you receive an initial prescription from your Kaiser Permanente doctor at the LifeConnections Health Center, you can choose to have it filled at two locations: LifeConnections Pharmacy or any Kaiser Permanente pharmacy.
LifeConnections Pharmacy, operated by Walgreens
If you choose to have your initial prescription filled at the LifeConnections Pharmacy, the Kaiser Permanente clinical staff will submit the prescription for you. All you have to do is pick it up at the LifeConnections Pharmacy. Your co-pay is the same as it would be at any Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy. You can also purchase discounted over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and other herbal remedies.
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacies
You may choose to have your initial prescription filled at any Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy. The Kaiser Permanente clinical staff will submit the prescription for you to your pharmacy of choice. All you have to do is pick it up at the Kaiser Permanente pharmacy.
Pharmacies are located within all Kaiser Permanente hospitals and medical office buildings.
- View information for Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center pharmacies
- View information for Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center pharmacies
- Find the location of other Kaiser Permanente facility and pharmacies
How to Refill Your Prescription
You have 3 convenient options to refill your prescriptions with Kaiser Permanente.
- Online-request a refill online on our members-only website. You can pick up your prescription at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy or have it mailed to your home, at no additional cost.1
- By Phone-Order Refills by calling 1-888-218-6245. EasyFill, our 24-hour refill recorder, allows you to order refills for both refillable and non-refillable prescriptions.2
- In Person-Request a refill in person, at any Kaiser Permanente pharmacy. Pharmacies are located within all Kaiser Permanente hospitals and medical office buildings.
Find location of a Kaiser Permanente facility.3