- Board certified internal medicine
- Educated at the Dhaka Medical College
- Residency at Montefiore Medical Center
- Board certified nephrologist
- Residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowship at Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Board certified surgeon
- Residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Deputy editor-in-chief, Technology and Healthcare
Baltimore Sun: African-Americans Don't Trust Flu Vaccine; Whites Don't Think Flu Is That Bad
MAPRI Executive Director and MAPMG infectious disease physician Michael Horberg discusses disparities in influenza vaccine treatment.
For Your Health
Preventing SIDS: A Checklist for Safe Sleeping
Our checklist offers 11 guidelines to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), with new recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
North Arundel Medical Center to Open in June
New location replaces Kaiser Permanente's Severna Park Medical Center and increases access to award-winning care for residents of Anne Arundel County and the surrounding areas.
Tools You Can Use
Free App Helps Members Manage Any and All Medications
Tracking medications can be a hassle. When do you take each one? Should it be with or without food? Is the blue or purple one? Your Kaiser Permanente membership comes with access to a free app that does much of the work for you by linking to your medical record. Want to download it?
Awards and Recognition
168 MAPMG Physicians named "Top Doctors" by Northern VA Magazine
Lifestyle publication Northern Virginia Magazine recognized 168 Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) physicians for their excellence and high quality in the February 2017 "Top Doctors" edition.