- Board certified internal medicine
- Educated at the Dhaka Medical College
- Residency at Montefiore Medical Center
- Board certified nephrologist
- Residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowship at Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Board certified surgeon
- Residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Deputy editor-in-chief, Technology and Healthcare
The Atlantic: Is it Possible to Be Scared to Death?
Humaira Siddiqi, MD, MAPMG Chief of Psychiatry in Northern Virginia, explains on how the brain and body react when someone is extremely afraid and offers advice on how best to cope with fear.
New Pediatrics Specialty Center Ready to Serve Capitol Hill Patients
The Interdisciplinary Pediatrics Center at Kasier Permanente's Capitol Hill Medical Center will increase capacity and enhance medical services for children.
Tools You Can Use
Free App Helps Members Manage Any and All Medications
Tracking medications can be a hassle. When do you take each one? Should it be with or without food? Is the blue or purple one? Your Kaiser Permanente membership comes with access to a free app that does much of the work for you by linking to your medical record. Want to download it?
Awards and Recognition
Shital Desai, MD Named Physician in Chief for DC & Suburban Maryland
DCSM Chief of Adult and Family Medicine Shital Desai, MD was confirmed as MAPMG's new District of Columbia and Suburban Maryland's Physician in Chief on June 26.