- Board certified internal medicine
- Educated at the Dhaka Medical College
- Residency at Montefiore Medical Center
- Board certified nephrologist
- Residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowship at Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Board certified surgeon
- Residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Deputy editor-in-chief, Technology and Healthcare
Washington Parent: The Risk of Pediatric Melanoma
Dermatologist Dakara Rucker Wright, MD, highlights the importance of knowing the "ABCDE's" of detecting pediatric melanoma.
For Your Health
Is Taking a Statin Worth It? Considering the Pros and Cons
Statins are proven to protect against heart disease, but they also come with side effects. Should you be taking them? Here are points to consider.
Permanente Scientists Partner With Johns Hopkins on Medical Best Practice Research Grants
Medical Researchers explore patient data to innovate new methods of improving health care quality and effectiveness.
Tools You Can Use
Free App Helps Members Manage Any and All Medications
Tracking medications can be a hassle. When do you take each one? Should it be with or without food? Is the blue or purple one? Your Kaiser Permanente membership comes with access to a free app that does much of the work for you by linking to your medical record. Want to download it?
Awards and Recognition
168 MAPMG Physicians named "Top Doctors" by Northern VA Magazine
Lifestyle publication Northern Virginia Magazine recognized 168 Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) physicians for their excellence and high quality in the February 2017 "Top Doctors" edition.