- Board certified internal medicine
- Educated at the Dhaka Medical College
- Residency at Montefiore Medical Center
- Board certified nephrologist
- Residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowship at Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Board certified surgeon
- Residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Deputy editor-in-chief, Technology and Healthcare
MAPMG CEO Addresses 'Fragmented' Health Care System, Health Care Reform
MAPMG President and CEO Robert Pearl, MD is featured on CBS, CNBC, and NPR speaking about his new book on the American health care system and health care reform.
For Your Health
Introduce Peanut-Based Foods to Babies Earlier to Prevent Allergies
New guidelines suggest introducing peanut foods before six months to prevent peanut allergies down the line.
Richard Isaacs, MD, to Assume Roles of President and CEO of Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
Dr. Isaacs will lead both MAPMG and The Permanente Medical Group in California, two of the largest and most distinguished medical groups in the nation, on June 1.
Tools You Can Use
Free App Helps Members Manage Any and All Medications
Tracking medications can be a hassle. When do you take each one? Should it be with or without food? Is the blue or purple one? Your Kaiser Permanente membership comes with access to a free app that does much of the work for you by linking to your medical record. Want to download it?
Awards and Recognition
168 MAPMG Physicians named "Top Doctors" by Northern VA Magazine
Lifestyle publication Northern Virginia Magazine recognized 168 Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) physicians for their excellence and high quality in the February 2017 "Top Doctors" edition.