- Educated at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency at Temple University Hospital
- Fellowship at University of Rochester Medical Center, Strong Memorial Hospital
- Educated at Jordan University of Science & Technology
- Pursued fellowship in advanced robotic surgery and laparoscopy at University of Southern California-Advanced Robotic Surgery
- Fellowships at the National Institutes of Health and New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Board certified in both Neurology and Neuropsychology
Washingtonian magazine names 105 MAPMG physicians as "Top Doctors"
Washingtonian magazine, one of the region's most-popular lifestyle publications, recently recognized 105 MAPMG physicians as "Top Doctors" in their November 2016 edition.
For Your Health
The Flu Vaccine: Your Best Defense During Flu Season
During the 2014-2015 flu season there were more than 40 million sufferers, according to CDC estimates. Find out more about what you can do to prevent catching the flu virus.
Automatic Universal Genetic Testing for New Colorectal Cancer Patients
Our department of pathology is now offering an extremely effective screening protocol to detect Lynch Syndrome, a hereditary disorder in which affected individuals have a higher than normal chance of developing colon cancer and other forms of cancer.
Tools You Can Use
Free App Helps Members Manage Any and All Medications
Tracking medications can be a hassle. When do you take each one? Should it be with or without food? Is the blue or purple one? Your Kaiser Permanente membership comes with access to a free app that does much of the work for you by linking to your medical record. Want to download it?
Awards and Recognition
Tysons Corner Breast Cancer Clinic Receives Accreditation
The National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, a program of the American College of Surgeons, reviewed our Tysons Corner breast clinic and accredited the program in 2016. This honor makes us one of the few non-hospital based clinics to earn such recognition.