- Board certified ob/gyn
- Educated at the University of Virginia Health System
- Residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Board certified nephrologist
- Residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowship at Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Board certified surgeon
- Residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Deputy editor-in-chief, Technology and Healthcare
Baltimore Sun: Haircut and a Flu Shot, Offering Care at a West Baltimore Barbershop
A dozen MAPMG physicians and Kaiser Permanente staff volunteered their health care services, such as flu vaccines and HIV screenings, at local barbershops.
For Your Health
Strike Back Against Stroke Q&A
Strokes, or "brain attack," can strike at any time. Here's how to spot a stroke, what to do about it, and how to prevent stroke in the first place.
Urgent Care Opens at Fredericksburg and Baltimore Harbor
Patients with urgent care needs can now access care they need evenings and weekends at two Kasier Permanente medical centers.
Tools You Can Use
Free App Helps Members Manage Any and All Medications
Tracking medications can be a hassle. When do you take each one? Should it be with or without food? Is the blue or purple one? Your Kaiser Permanente membership comes with access to a free app that does much of the work for you by linking to your medical record. Want to download it?
Awards and Recognition
168 MAPMG Physicians named "Top Doctors" by Northern VA Magazine
Lifestyle publication Northern Virginia Magazine recognized 168 Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) physicians for their excellence and high quality in the February 2017 "Top Doctors" edition.