Welcome to Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano!
Welcome to Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano
As your partner in health, we are committed to helping you meet your personal health goals.
We encourage you to use the helpful tools and links on this website to:
- Register for kp.org and select a personal physician
- Link to your electronic medical record and email your physician
- Learn about local and online health education resources
- Find telephone numbers and locations for our facilities and departments
- See how we support a healthy community
Kaiser Permanente Awards $810,000 in Community Grants
Kaiser Permanente is pleased to announce that it has awarded $810,000 to support 37 non-profit organizations that serve the community. Read more.
Kaiser Permanente Community Benefit grants are awarded every year. Local organizations are invited to apply for grants to fund specific programs and projects. The applications are considered and approved after it is determined that the project proposals align with Kaiser Permanente grant objectives.
Kaiser Permanente has four objectives in its Community Benefit grants:
- to improve access to health care, health services and health education
- to support healthy eating
- to help train and develop the youth workforce; and
- to create safe environments for individuals and families to live, work, walk, and play..
Last updated on 10/6/2015.