Welcome to Kaiser Permanente San Jose
The Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is home to more than 200,000 members. With qualified bilingual caregivers onsite and specialized services—such as a sleep-disorder clinic, weight-loss management, chemical-dependency treatment, chronic pain management and much more—our members get the personalized attention they need.
Our total approach to health addresses the whole you. You get the high-quality care you expect and the resources you need to help you live life to its fullest.
Welcome again to our website. Feel free to look around and explore all that Kaiser Permanente San Jose has to offer. Our physicians and staff are committed to improving the total health and well being of our members, and we look forward to providing you with the kind of quality and service you deserve.
Latest News and Events
For additional news and resources, please read the following links:
- OUR FLU CLINIC IS NOW OPEN! Click here to see all the locations for our flu clinic on our campus and the hours of operation.
- We are currently resurfacing our One North Parking Lot. During each phase of the resurfacing, different areas of the parking lot will be closed. For more information, please click here.
- Traveling? Learn about Kaiser Permanente International Travel Services.
- Download the new KP Preventive Care App!
- Member Photo: Get your photo taken for your secure electronic medical record!
To view more detailed information, go to our News & Events section.
2015 Flu information
Last updated on 10/6/2015.