Welcome to the Kaiser Permanente Mobile Health Vehicle
Kaiser Permanente is bringing wellness to your worksite. With the Mobile Health Vehicle, you can have easy access to care at your worksite so you can get healthy and stay healthy. Read on to learn more about our mobile medical office and how it can improve your health.
Mobile Health Vehicle
As a Kaiser Permanente member, you and your adult and pediatric family members will have access to Kaiser Permanente physicians on the Mobile Health Vehicle. For your convenience, the following services will be available on-site.
- Routine primary care (adults and pediatrics)
- Routine GYN services
- Basic chronic care management
- Same day care
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Blood and urine collection/processing
- Point of care testing (i.e., glucose)
- Lab work
- Allergy management
- Referrals to specialists when necessary
- Visual acuity and audiometry screening
Cost sharing will depend on your health benefit plan.
When you join Kaiser Permanente, you have access to the nation’s leading physicians, a wide range of innovative medical services, paperless medical records, and the opportunity to receive outstanding care at the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center of your choice. Cost sharing for specific services will depend on your health benefit plan.
Kaiser Permanente makes it easy and convenient to manage your health. You can access your physician's home page 24/7 with secure online features that let you see your medical information, make or change appointments, refill prescriptions, and communicate directly with your doctor. Healthy living is just a click away.
- Visit Your Doctor's Home Page
- Email Your Doctor
- View Test Results
- Refill Prescriptions
- Schedule Appointments
- View Preventive Services
- Other My Health Manager Features
- Trusted Information and Tools
- Healthy Eating and Fitness
- Emotional and Mental Health
- Sexual Health
- Smoking, Alcohol, and Drugs
- Sports and Common Injuries
- Violence Prevention